- Crystal Seat 5,000 THB (Rare Item - limited tickets, Meet and Greet with Artists")
- Adamant Seat 3,400 THB (Early Bird 3,060 THB)
- Diamond Seat 3,000 THB (Early Bird 2,750 THB)
- Mythril Seat 2,500 THB (Early Bird 2,300 THB)
- Platinum Seat 2,100 THB (Early Bird 1,950 THB)
- Gold Seat 1,600 THB (Early Bird 1,500 THB) Zones FBA, FBB, FBC are small children's rooms with glass partitions. Listen to the sound from the speakers in the mirror.
- Silver Seat 1,200 THB (Early Bird 1,100 THB)
**Early Bird price will be available from 4 - 17 September 2022, From 18 September 2022 onwards will be normal price**
**Crystal Seat Ticket no early bird price**
Showtime 1 : 17 December 2022 (4:00 P.M.)
Showtime 2 : 18 December 2022 (12:00 P.M.)
Showtime 3 : 18 December 2022 (18:00 P.M.)
Prince Mahidol Hall, Mahidol University
Terms and Conditions
2. In case of late arrival, the staff will guide you into the hall when appropriate.
3. Please keep your courtesy in order to ensure that all audiences enjoy comfortable and pleasant performance
4. Photographs and recordings are strictly prohibited.
5. We reserve the rights to change the program of the performance as appropriated.
6. Food and Pet are strictly prohibited inside the hall.
7. Tickets cannot be refunded.
Dress Code for FINAL FANTASY 35th Anniversary Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY Coral
Due to the dress code policy implement at Mahidol University we kindly ask the following from the audience:
- Cosplay is encouraged, but we kindly ask that you do not bring any helmets, hats, sword, spear, staff, or armor that may restrict the view of any persons behind, beside or in front of you.
- Photography is encouraged in front of the hall, but please do not take any photos or video during the concerts.
CRYSTAL SEAT (VIP Meet & Greet)
A limited number of CRYSTAL SEAT (VIP meet & greet) tickets will be available as follows:
- Sat 17 December 2022 16:00 (Only 100 Tickets Available)
- Sun 18 December 2022 12:00 (Only 40 Tickets Available)
- Sun 18 December 2022 18:00 (Only 100 Tickets Available)
This rare item can also be purchased on 4th September 10:00 ICT and it includes.
- Premium seating for the performance
- An autograph session and photo opportunity after the concert with...
Arnie Roth (Conductor)
RIKKI (FINAL FANTASY X vocalist)
Emiko Shiratori (FINAL FANTASY IX vocalist)
Yoko Shimomura (FINAL FANTASY XV composer)
Hitoshi Sakimoto (FINAL FANTASY XII composer)
For those warriors of light who purchase this rare item, Please spare your time about 4 hours and 30 minutes after the show starts.
Terms & Conditions for purchasing tickets1. Sign up eventpop by email, The registrant's name must match the ID card and the email address must be a valid email address How to sign up click here
2. Reading the detail of each type of the ticket and press "Choose Zone and Seats"
*1 User can buy UP TO 6 TICKETS / SHOWTIME, can buy only in the same zone. Cannot buy across zones
3. You will have 15 minutes to check your ticket amount and choose to receive paper ticket by yourself at event date or choose to receive paper ticket via delivery by sending it to your address The delivery system will be closed within December 1, 2022 (*If you choose the method of receiving the card, it cannot be changed later).
4. "Confirm" to proceed to the Payment page, Choose payment methods. You can find more details about the payment method by this following articles.
- Credit/Debit Card click here
- QR Promptpay click here
5. Confirm payment
- For those who selected to receive paper ticket by yourself at event date,You will receive an Order Confirmation send to your email, bring the Order Confirmation with with Identification card/Passport to pick up paper ticket at Pick-up point on the event date.
6. How to Download Receipt click here
- Ticket price includes VAT and excludes convenient fee and shipping fee of 65 THB/Order (Vat excluded)(optional)
- According to the organizer’s policy, your purchase will be considered the best seat selection at that time. The organizer reserves the right not to change the seat, upgrade the ticket, request to cancel or refund in any cases.
- The organizers will not be liable for any tickets that was not purchased directly from the ticketing channels established by the organizers under any circumstance.
- The organizers will not take any responsibility for any lost paper ticket.
- Ticket Buyers are able to fill only one address to receive paper ticket and they are allowed to contact customer support to edit address information within 7 days after order completed.
- In case of failed to receive paper ticket ; incorrect address information and unavailable recipients, the organizer will not refund the ticket and delivery fee in all mentioned cases. Ticket buyers must show the wallet and receive paper ticket at event only.
- Persons with wheelchair disabled who interested in purchasing Final Fantasy tickets, please contact the organizers at the Five Four Records page
**Please do not show your Order Confirmation / Paper Ticket / Confidential information to public. The organizer reserves the right not to provide any refunds or issue new tickets.
Participants prepare the following documents to enter the event: