Eventpop Security Guide
Updated on 08 May 2020
Our payment gateway provider complies with PCI-DSS 3.2.1 as service provider.
- Omise, 2C2P, PayPal is registered with Visa, Mastercard and JCB as PCI-compliant service provider.
- Credit card information is never stored after transaction authorization.
- Secure payment with payment data encryption.
Amazon EC2 hosts Eventpop's production systems.
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider.
- ISO 27001 certified.
- Independently verified and audited.
- SAS-70 Type II and SSAE16.
- Amazon AWS PCI Compliance site.
Your privacy is contained behind secured networks to ensure protection of sensitive information.
Eventpop is committed to designing, develop and maintaining secure systems.
- All web and mobile applications are developed, tested, deployed, and maintained by a full-time, in-house engineering team.
- No credit card information is permitted to be stored on any mobile device.
Eventpop has taken appropriate measures to vet our employees.
- All employees are subject to reference, education, and other personnel checks. Certain employees are also subject to detailed background checks.
- Require written acknowledgement by employees of their roles and responsibilities with respect to protecting user data and privacy.